Study in Australia
Australia is a place that offers class education and lifestyle for all. The qualifications and universities in Australia are known globally for their merit and perfection in academics. Those who seek a degree from Australia successfully hold leading positions across the globe.
Akbar Study Abroad is one of the best overseas education consultants for Australia. We help you get admission for your favourite course in Australia. To study in Australia, know the cost for Indian students now through Akbar Study Abroad.
Australia has the highest standard of educational system. It is identified universally as the leader in the area of foreign and language training. Australia offers attractive scholarships. It provides affordable education compared to other developed countries like the UK and the US.
- Depending on the college or university annual tuition fee ranges from AU$ 16000 to AU$ 40000.
- The living costs range from AU$ 15000 to AU$ 20000 yearly.
- Fees may vary based on the institution you attend.
The popular education programs most of the Indian students select in Australia are Engineering, IT, Information Systems, Business Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Biotechnology, Business Administration, Accounting, and Social work. Some students prefer courses associated with health like Nursing, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, etc.
- The students require a pass percentage of 75 to 85 for admission to good class colleges or universities.
- Language Proficiency Test is required:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) for academics.
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) of Australia grants student visas.
- Applicants need to pay the tuition fee for the first semester after accepting the offer.
- Along with the confirmation, applying for an educational visa requires documents of education and financial status.
- After submission of relevant documents, the visa is registered through the DIBP website.
- Health checks are needed for processing visas.
- After completion of the entire process, you can await your visas.
- For PR in Australia, applicants need to pass a points test.
- Criteria include an age limit of 45 years, language proficiency, work expertise if any.
- Students can work 40 hours per fortnight throughout semesters and full-time during their vacations.
- Australia promotes skilled programs for people having different skills that contribute to its economy.