Scholarships in Australia
The government of Australia offers a wide range of partial scholarships for international students. It invests around 200 million dollars every year for various programs in institutions around the country.
The top institutions in Australia like the University of Melbourne, the University of Sydney, and the Australian National University extend scholarships to study and health protection.
Check out the Government website to find out your eligibility for any of the scholarships!
While applying to partial scholarships in Australia for Master, be certain that you have thoroughly reviewed eligibility guidelines. You should also know everything about the application method and closure date.
A good academic score is the most significant part of partial scholarships in Australia for Indian students. However, it also depends on various factors like study destination, subject, and level. Every partial scholarship in Australia for masters has its eligibility criteria depending on the course, university, etc. While there are universities that accept applications alone, there are some that require several other factors.
To help excellent students pursue their education without any financial constraints, the class universities and colleges offer partial scholarships in Australia for Indian students every year.
The amount available may vary based on the institutions. Some research programs provide complete tuition fees and a portion of your living expenses as a partial scholarship. The competition for government scholarships is higher when compared to scholarships awarded by universities. So, it is recommended to start the procedures at least nine months before admission begins.
The most common documents required for scholarships are:
- Entire application form for scholarships
- Copy of your academic records, passport, ID Cards, etc.
- Statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation
- Scores of all tests
- Medical Report
Here are the lists of top scholarships granted by universities in Australia to international students.
- Monash International Merit Scholarships are scholarships offered by Monash University for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. This scholarship program provides AUD 10,000 per annum.
- Monash High Achiever Awards are merit-based scholarships for students registering courses other than health and medical science in Monash Malaysia. The scholarship value is RM 5000 per semester.
- In the University of Adelaide Scholarships, the students get a 15% – 50% discount through various scholarships. Some of them are awarded directly to the student if they are eligible.
- International Undergraduate Scholarship is a scholarship offered by Edith Cowan University. It is for students from some chosen countries applying for a Bachelors’ degree at the university. In this program, the students get a 20% reduction in tuition fees during their course.
- International Masters Scholarship is yet another scholarship program of Edith Cowan University. It is for students applying for any Master’s degree.
- Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship awarded to international students joining an undergraduate program at Melbourne University. The students get a total scholarship value of up to $56,000.
- Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship is a scholarship offered to students applying for graduate study at Melbourne University. The scholarship value is between 25-100% of the tuition fees.
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship awarded to students enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at the University of Technology Sydney. The value of the scholarship is $5,000 towards the first session of tuition fees.
- Deakin Vice Chancellors’ International Scholarship by the Deakin University accepts students with high educational achievement. Those students who are eligible for the award need to participate in the Professional Excellence Program.
Swinburne University extends an extensive range of scholarships for foreign students. Some of the scholarships are merit-based, and others are awarded directly to students who satisfy the admission criterion of chosen courses. The value of this scholarship is Up to 50% off your tuition fees.