Study in the USA
The United States of America (USA) has many institutions that rank top in the world. The degree from an institution in the US is deeply appreciated everywhere in the world. It is an added advantage to individuals while searching for a job.
The USA has one of the most adaptable learning systems in the world. It enables students to specialize in their area of interest and study in the US top universities. The education system of the US is not a centralized one. Each institution has the privilege to determine its learning program and selection criteria. One of the most noted advantages in the US education system is that a lateral change is acceptable at any time. Universities have their educational principles. While some colleges and universities emphasize extensive educational principles, others emphasize job-related skills, and many others focus on the skills, social sciences, or specialized fields. The three basic programs offered by the colleges and universities in the US are Associate’s Degree, Undergraduate, and Masters.
Cost Of Living
The living and study cost vary from the place and institution where you seek admission. The total annual expenses are an amount ranging from $20,000 to $50,000, including fees, books, boarding, and shelter. The students placed in the universities that are supported by the government give class education. In these colleges, tuition fees are low and aspirants have high chances of receiving financial support. Study in the US scholarships without facing difficulty through Akbar Study Abroad!
Eligibility Test/ Requirement
Universities in the US usually do not accept three years undergraduate degrees from India like BA, B.Sc, and B.Com for entry to their Master’s programs. Most of the universities require sixteen years of approved study, or a Bachelors’ degree of four years duration, or a Master’s Degree with good scores. The students are also required to clear various competitive examinations like the GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS/ PTE for getting admission and monetary support in the US Universities. These are also a criterion to secure a visa without trouble.
- The US offers several immigrants and non-immigrant visa options for the students.
- F-1 visa status is one of the most common statuses for full-time international students. It permits part-time on-campus jobs for less than 20 hours per week.
- J-1 type visa allows participation in an exchange program.
- M-1 visa is for non-academic and vocational study purposes. These visa categories are not permitted to work during their studies.
- The students will have to present before the authority that they have enough funds for the initial year of study to obtain the F-1 type of visa.
- The aspirants applying for the M-1 or J-1 visa need to prove that they have sufficient capital to meet all their requirements while staying in the US.
Cost of Study/Living
- The tuition fees range from $15,000 – $25,000 in private institutions and $10,000 -$20,000 in government institutions.
- The estimated living expenses are $10,000-$16,000 annually.
Top Courses in the US
The top streams of study in the US are Business Administration, Architecture, Information Technology, Accounting and Finance, Hospitality and Tourism, and Engineering.
Akbar Study Abroad administers a various study abroad programs for aspiring students in countries like the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, and many more on the list. To know our study programs and services visit our website or contact us on 0091—–.